The 2022 Security Operations Benchmark Study
- Published: Friday, 21 January 2022 09:27
Initial results from a benchmarking study being carried out by Topo.ai show that while 81 percent of study participants identify measuring security operations effectiveness as a top priority, only 12.5 percent say that they are highly successful at doing so. The study, which remains open until January 31st, will dig into why this is the case, highlighting:
- Which attributes are most highly correlated with success in achieving strategic objectives and operational objectives?
- Which challenges are most persistent, and which have been most effectively mitigated?
- What, if any are the most common measurements used for security operations ROI?
- Crisis response vs. proactive risk mitigation: where are security operations teams today and where do they desire to be in two years.
Topo.ai has agreed to share the study results with Continuity Central for open publication.
You can take part at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2022-SecOppsBenchmark-12