Fortress AS publishes operational resilience ‘2020 Trends/ Predictions Report’
- Published: Thursday, 09 January 2020 09:54
Fortress Availability Services has published a report which focuses on the top five key trends that the company expects will be seen in operational resilience in 2020 and beyond. The report also focuses on DP118, the Bank of England’s ‘Building the UK Financial Sector’s Operational Resilience discussion paper’, which was published in conjunction with the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It is from this report that the five key trends were determined by Fortress.
The trends that are focused on in the report are:
- DP118, a new way to look at operational resilience: The Bank of England’s discussion paper and subsequent consultation papers are
shaping the financial services industry view of operational resilience;
- In today’s connected world, customers will judge a business’s values by how it communicates during a disaster or crisis;
- After the distractions and uncertainty of 2019, along with the reviews of high-level business services as a response to the BoE discussion paper, 2020 will be a year of action;
- 2020 will be a year to test new processes in the light of these reviews;
- Banks and financial institutions will need to be more cyber resilient to protect their businesses from risk.
For more information and to download the report, visit https://fortressas.com/2020-trends-guide/.