Resilience First releases guide to resilience planning for businesses
- Published: Wednesday, 03 July 2019 07:26
The London-based organization Resilience First has produced an aide-memoire that contains key guidance and actions to help business resilience. The ‘Guide to Resilience Planning for Business Communities’ provides some straightforward advice on building resilience by exploring the following questions:
- What is resilience and what it is the enduring value?
- What are the key stages?
- What does a resilience plan involve?
- What actions can be taken to establish a plan?
- How can lessons be embedded?
- What are the 10 key questions to address?
Read the document (PDF).