OnSolve has announced the launch of OnSolve Risk Insights, a new product that provides historical physical threat data and statistics for leaders to uncover risk trends across specific geographies. With Risk Insights, C-suite executives and security and business continuity leaders can make informed, risk-based business decisions regarding investments and security resource allocations to protect their people and operations.
"Understanding the ripple effect from physical threats has never been more important or more challenging," said Mark Herrington, CEO at OnSolve. "As risk and resilience remain board-level concerns, Risk Insights gives executives the foundational information they need to anticipate organizational risk and ultimately, remain operationally resilient in the face of the unexpected."
Risk Insights generates reports from the 100,000 global events detected weekly by OnSolve Risk Intelligence.
With Risk Insights organizations can:
- Tailor risk prevention plans by leveraging easy-to-digest reports that visualize historical risk data by event type, severity and location.
- Improve decision making and the allocation of critical resources accordingly through a customized risk profile based on each organization's risk tolerance and the threats identified as relevant to people and operations.
- Make data-backed threat assessments by visualizing trends at varying scales.
- Narrow research by adjusting time frames and view risk profiles as they evolve.
- Maintain security accreditation compliance (e.g., ISO 22301) with informative reports that evaluate relevant procedures against the organization's current strategy and policies.