Secureworks helps improve cyber resilience with launch of security posture dashboard
- Published: Thursday, 23 March 2023 10:39
Secureworks has announced the launch of its Taegis Security Posture Dashboard. Using the 600 billion security events Taegis analyses daily, the Dashboard empowers customers to understand their cyber security posture and how resilient they would be in the face of a cyber attack. These powerful insights provide benchmarking data for customers with industry peers, as well as across market verticals, to strengthen protection, decrease the risk of attack, and drive actions that close the cyber readiness gap.
The Secureworks Security Posture Dashboard enables businesses to understand their cyber readiness and gaps by providing insights across the following areas:
- Event pipeline – a snapshot of how ingested security events are being triaged and handled.
- Alerts per endpoint – gauge environmental activity and see how alerts compare to the industry.
- Investigation response – assess how rapid and impactful their investigations are.
- Sensor coverage – quickly identify where device health may need review.
- Confirmed security threats – understand if more or fewer incidents are being experienced compared to industry peers.
- Taegis detection updates – stay on top of countermeasures that are being deployed to protect the organization.