Check Point Software Technologies introduces end-to-end cyber resilience service
- Published: Wednesday, 15 March 2023 13:42
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. has introduced Infinity Global Services, an all-encompassing cyber resilience solution. This will expand Check Point’s end-to-end security services in thirty areas.
The Infinity Global Services’ end-to-end model delivers across four main pillars:
- Assess: strengthens an organization’s team expertise from security practitioner to CISO. Includes cyber and IoT risk assessments, hybrid cloud security blueprints and zero trust best practices.
- Optimize: support for baking threat prevention into cyber defenses / defences with SOC as a Service, Cyber Resilience as a Service, security development and optimization and managed cloud CSPM.
- Master: optimizes an organization’s security and extends its team’s capabilities offering cloud security bootcamps, CISO training, cyber knowledge programs and workforce development.
- Respond: increases response readiness with services designed to enhance incident response planning with compromise assessments, penetration testing, managed detection and response and tabletop exercises.