Asigra unveils backup platform aimed at software-as-a-service applications
- Published: Tuesday, 14 March 2023 08:23
Asigra Inc.has announced that it is developing SaaSBACKUP, a new SaaS-based backup platform designed to provide comprehensive backup and recovery capabilities to SaaS applications that include Salesforce, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace and much more. Through innovative API connectivity, SaaSBACKUP will support a large macrocosm of SaaS applications with enterprise-class data protection that ensures business continuity.
Because of the surge in SaaS adoption, it has become increasingly important to protect the mission critical data in these applications. However, many businesses and IT users do not realize that many of these applications offer weak or basic data protection and recovery capabilities. Depending on the SaaS application, data recovery may be the sole responsibility of the user. This puts the burden on the user organization to deploy a backup platform capable of providing the required level of protection.
Asigra SaaSBACKUP will deliver protection for business users across the widest range of SaaS applications. It will provide the following features:
- Multi-SaaS support: SaaSBACKUP is designed to protect data across a multitude of SaaS environments, ensuring 24x7x365 protection of business data.
- Fast, simple deployment: SaaSBACKUP provides mass deployment across hundreds or thousands of SaaS application users simultaneously for immediate and consistent protection.
- Bring your own storage: store data in your own storage repository, own the data and if you don’t have one, leverage our relationship with select partners.
- Simple pay per use model: pay for what you use. Per user, per app, per month.
- Unique multi-person approvals: configure the software to require multiple people to approve potentially destructive actions to protect against credential theft, user error or insider threat. Designed to require multiple people to approve within a set period of time for key functions such as deleting a data set.
Asigra SaaSBACKUP is aimed at the managed service provider market and will be available in North America in Q3–2023 and Europe/UK in Q4–2023. Managed service providers can register to receive updates or to become a Launch Partner at https://www.asigra.com/saasbackup