Rimini Street launches Rimini Watch to help organizations with business continuity for Oracle and SAP applications and databases
- Published: Friday, 03 March 2023 09:41
Rimini Street, Inc., has announced the launch of Rimini Watch, to help organizations maintain business continuity for Oracle and SAP applications and databases.
Rimini Watch is a new suite of observability solutions that enable organizations operating Oracle and SAP applications and databases across all industries and geographies to benefit from innovative monitoring, health check and change management solutions. Rimini Watch eliminates the time, resource and cost challenges usually associated with continuous monitoring of critical Oracle and SAP operating processes and managing changes that can impact application and database performance.
For years, Rimini Street has provided proven and proactive observability solutions for its clients’ enterprise software applications and databases. Three initial solutions are now being brought together and made available in the new Rimini Watch suite of observability solutions.
Organizations face the challenge of managing and ensuring the continuous operation and performance of a growing number of complex software applications and databases. This effort demands a heavy financial and resource investment for already stretched IT budgets. Rimini Watch addresses these challenges, combining observability products, managed services and professional services into a unified solution.
Observability products are supported by expert engineering resources, offered on a subscription basis, and currently include:
- Rimini Watch for Applications: provides improved and proactive monitoring across development, test and production environments, notifying and alerting administrators of potential issues. It is available for SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel and E-Business Suite applications.
- Rimini Watch for Database: provides improved and proactive monitoring of both database and infrastructure platforms, notifying and alerting administrators of potential issues, and is available for Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Rimini Watch for Change Management: provides improved management, efficiency, security, and quality when executing SAP change and transport processes, providing transparency and audit trails for compliance requirements.
In addition, Rimini Watch offers integrated managed services for each of the observability products.
Business continuity benefits include:
- Reduced downtime, ensures critical business applications stay up and running.
- Better root cause analysis, ensures reduced operating expenses associated with problem resolution, enables agility and frees up IT resources.
- Enhanced performance management, ensures clients are able to track performance of applications and take prompt action to resolve challenges when they arise.
- Faster time to resolution, ensures smoother system operation, better operational efficiency and cost savings on incident management.
- Documented change management, ensures changes will be managed and documented throughout the software maintenance lifecycle phases.