Druva Inc. has announced that it has expanded its cyber resilience portfolio with cyber attack readiness innovations, including new capabilities for data posture assessment and observability. These advanced tools provide customers with a centralized view of their data security posture, deep visibility into data entropy changes, and the ability to assess data risks. Together these innovations enable organizations to move beyond data recoverability to proactively preparing for threats with the industry’s most comprehensive data security insights.
With its SaaS data resiliency platform, Druva ‘delivers an unprecedented depth and breadth of data intelligence’ says the company. Every day, the Druva Data Resiliency Cloud analyzes telemetry from thousands of businesses across every vertical and company size to identify local and global trends. This data intelligence powers the security posture and data risk insights that are now available to customers. Using Druva’s comprehensive capabilities, customers can better understand today’s data risks and remain attack ready.
Druva’s new capabilities offer customers a number of benefits, including:
- Security Command Center: Powered by global data telemetry, organizations gain a centralized view of data and security risks across all workloads in their backup environment.
- Security Posture: Customized suggestions to help improve security posture based on an organization’s deployment.
- Data Observability: Granular visibility into data changes, access and permissions, as well as admin activities and policy changes to empower incident response and recovery.
- Rollback Critical Changes: Address credential compromise and insider threats by restoring critical data even if it was deleted using administrative credentials.
- 100 Percent Immutability: A new data lock feature that allows administrators to lock data, making it impossible to alter, with the ability to retrieve it at a later date for compliance purposes through Druva support