Castellan expands solution with new crisis management module
- Published: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 15:26
Castellan Solutions has announced the release of a new crisis management module for its SaaS offering that ‘empowers organizations to quickly act and confidently respond in the critical moments following the onset of a business disruption’.
Castellan’s SaaS platform offers a fully integrated solution that helps users analyze and prioritize risk, develop actionable response and recovery plans, communicate with employees via multiple channels, stress test plans via plausible scenarios, and quickly mobilize response teams in the critical moments of an incident occurring – all within a single platform.
The new crisis management module seamlessly integrates with Castellan’s multi-modal emergency notification capability and allows organizations to communicate and manage an incident through:
- Task Management: activate plans and drive accountability with interactive task management and tracking, with an ability to assign ad hoc tasks based on the unique nature of the incident.
- Encrypted Chat: collaborate securely across teams with encrypted chat inside each incident, even if normal channels are compromised.
- Mobile Functionality: drive all response coordination, from incident creation to task management, straight from a mobile device.
- Executive Dashboards: provide real-time updates on the crisis situation and the overall response.
What is resilience management?
Castellan says that its SaaS platform enables holistic resilience management, explaining that by 'taking a holistic approach to managing risk through resilience management, organizations can fully integrate and optimize readiness activities (operational resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, and compliance planning) and response activities (crisis/incident management and emergency notification) to minimize the impact of business disruptions affecting their people, reputation, customers, and revenue'.