Everbridge launches Visual Command Centre for European customers
- Published: Friday, 27 September 2019 08:56
For the first time, European organizations will be able to take advantage of Everbridge’s Visual Command Center (VCC) software, delivering automated situational awareness and risk resilience in a single, integrated view.
Designed to enable enterprises to better prepare for, communicate and manage escalating critical events, Everbridge CEM combines a suite of applications that support a closed loop approach: ‘Assess, Locate, Act and Analyse’. The orchestration capabilities of the CEM Platform proactively assess threats to an organization’s core assets, correlate the risk posed by those threats as they unfold, shrink the time to respond and take action, and help minimise the risk to the business.
“Our business customers rely on us to furnish them with a comprehensive, end-to-end operating environment that reduces, and in many cases, eliminates, their exposure to risk,” said Imad Mouline, CTO at Everbridge. “However, adding the Visual Command Centre software allows them to see powerful visualizations with critical information very quickly, get a greater understanding of their risk profile, and reduce the time to act. In any emergency situation, whether it’s an IT failure, disruption to the supply chain or a cybersecurity incident, this is essential.”
Everbridge’s CEM Platform provides a wide array of risk intelligence data that includes threat, reference, and contextual feeds from a variety of public, partner and proprietary sources. Visualizations and user experiences includes:
- A full complement of integrated risk event data sources including general safety and security, terrorism, transportation-related, civil unrest, crime, weather, earthquakes, wildfires, and more;
- Contextual data sources to assist operators with workflow including weather overlays, live traffic cameras, traffic flow conditions, and geo-tagged social media feeds;
- Reference data sources including airport locations, critical infrastructure, and geo-political borders;
- Time, search, and spatial queries and filtering with Export to Excel for ease of use.
As a result, companies across Europe will be able to:
- Feed dynamic location data from access control systems, travel management solutions, Wi-Fi access points and other sources using Everbridge’s Safety Connection solution directly into VCC to enable location-aware intelligence for employees and other stakeholders.
- Automatically alert and stream live video to VCC when Everbridge mobile app users signal SOS or where a lone worker employee misses a Safe Corridor check-in (whereby the system is configured to ‘check-in’ on the individual at set intervals around a particular job or route to ensure their safety).
- Embed Everbridge’s Incident Communications solution to provide seamless multi-modal communication and summarisation of response to contacts affected by critical events. Incidents can be initiated using the company’s Crisis Management product workflow.