Preparis launches mobile application for mass emergency messaging and incident management
- Published: Thursday, 22 November 2018 09:51
Preparis has released a full-featured native mobile application, available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, which enables organizations to easily and efficiently communicate with their workforce during emergencies and critical events.
The mobile application streamlines bi-directional messaging and response to protect employee safety, mitigate organizational risk, and help assure business continuity.
Preparis' mobile application includes:
- Bi-directional emergency messaging: via SMS text, voice, email, push, and desktop notifications. Crisis team members can pin saved message templates to their dashboard for quick access, and use multiple geofences to notify on-the-go employees
- Incident management: incident reporting and management includes document storage for emergency action plans. Track workforce response to messages on a dashboard, summarized by specific user, location, or group, to easily evaluate workforce safety without having to sort through individual responses.
- Proactive conference calling: one-click connectivity, no dial-in codes or passwords required to quickly connect team members during a crisis.
- Multiple messaging response types: custom predefined response options when replying to notifications. The one-click response feature allows users to quickly and precisely communicate their status during critical incidents.
- Fingerprint and facial recognition login: speeds response time by eliminating the chance of forgetting or mistyping a password during an emergency.