Avalution adds GRC component to Catalyst Business Continuity Software
- Published: Monday, 12 November 2018 10:56
Avalution Consulting has announced that it has added Control+Comply, a new feature for the Catalyst Business Continuity Software which helps users with their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) requirements.
Avalution says that the new feature enables business continuity, information security, and risk management program managers, as well as others with compliance responsibility, to automate and drive efficiency into their compliance measurement efforts – without the hassle, complexity, and cost typically associated with an enterprise GRC tool.
- Provides a Compliance Dashboard: enables users to quickly obtain a summary of control implementation status and the results of testing, allowing the person responsible for compliance to drill down into the data to take appropriate action.
- Allows the organization to upload the entirety of its obligations into Catalyst, including regulatory requirements, standards, policies, customer contracts, and service level agreements.
- Provides relationship mapping via a visual drag-and-drop method to map controls to one or more requirements, with a visual summarization. Controls and test results also map to the organization’s products, services, and resources – enabling the user to understand the impact associated with gaps and performance issues.
- Allows a user to document the results of a design or operational test, summarize the testing status (pass/fail), and open a corrective action when necessary.