Everbridge launches next generation of its Critical Event Management Platform
- Published: Thursday, 27 September 2018 09:16
Everbridge, Inc., has announced an upgrade to its Critical Event Management (CEM) Platform. Unveiling a single, turnkey operating environment for managing critical events, Everbridge customers can now leverage the company’s powerful visualization and orchestration capabilities built natively into its CEM platform. Everbridge’s next generation SaaS platform also features the ability to dynamically locate employees at risk and provide organizations with enhanced and actionable risk intelligence.
Unifying its Visual Command Center (VCC) software with its entire suite of CEM applications provides organizations with the most comprehensive, end-to-end operating environment to take an ‘Assess, Locate, Act and Analyze’ closed loop approach to managing critical events. This unified solution enables organizations to:
- Assess – detect and gain situational clarity about a threat and its potential impact to people and assets;
- Locate – pinpoint key stakeholders including responders and resolvers, those in an impact location, and others that need to know, i.e. government officials and business executive teams;
- Act – initiate and manage automatic incident communications workflows to quickly and decisively mitigate or eliminate the impact of a threat;
- Analyze – conduct analysis on actions taken to understand patterns and improve outcomes and preparation for the next critical event.
This end-to-end approach enhances an organization’s ability to proactively anticipate threats to their people and assets and take actions such as adjusting supply chains and travel schedules to avoid risks. It also enables an organization to reduce cycle times in identifying threats, initiating response, and confirming that their people and assets are safe.