Druva introduces ‘Data Resiliency Guarantee’ of up to $10 million
- Published: Thursday, 04 August 2022 07:41
Druva Inc. has introduced a comprehensive data resiliency guarantee, which provides up to $10 million in coverage and guarantees the security, immutability, and availability of customers’ data.
The Druva Data Resiliency Guarantee is an expansion of the company’s existing limitations of liability, enabling qualifying customers to protect against a wide variety of data loss and downtime events across five categories of risk while using the Druva Data Resiliency Cloud. This is made possible by what Druva says are best-in-class SLAs:
- 100 percent Confidentiality SLA to guarantee customer data stored in backups will not be compromised (i.e. malicious and unauthorized access) as a result of a security incident.
- 100 percent Immutability SLA to guarantee backups will not be deleted, encrypted, or otherwise changed as a result of a cyber attack.
- 99 percent Reliability SLA guaranteeing successful backup services.
- 99.999 percent Durability SLA to ensure successful backups will be recoverable.
- Up to 99.5 percent Availability SLA to maximize uptime.
“There’s little doubt of the role data protection can play in strengthening business continuity, but enterprises are currently focusing a majority of their resources minimizing the risks of ransomware and cyber attacks specifically,” said Phil Goodwin, Research Vice President, IDC. “Druva is aiming to offer protection against five key risk categories, and guarantee it behind their cloud-native architecture, which presents organizations a very interesting offer to consider.”
The guarantee is based on the confidence that Druva has in its Druva Data Resiliency Cloud. This is a cloud-native, SaaS-based platform for unified data security, protection, and recovery. Because it is a cloud-native solution managed and maintained by Druva, the company has complete control over the various technology components that deliver customer services.