Resilience Association announces details of Annual Resilience Congress
- Published: Tuesday, 26 July 2022 09:45
On Tuesday 4th October 2022, the Resilience Association is delivering its Annual Resilience Congress. This year’s event is a hybrid, with delegates able to attend in-person at One Moorgate Place, London, or virtually via Zoom.
The Annual Resilience Congress will focus on thought leadership in relation to organisational resilience, exploring learning points from case studies, issues affecting people & organisations, and research & findings.
- Lord Toby Harris - The Resilience Strategic Challenge;
- Dr Robert MacFarlane OBE - Boundaries of Organisational Resilience;
- Nik Gowing - Thinking the Unthinkable.
- Dr Ed Newman - Pandemics;
- Joann Robertson - Complex Organisations;
- Emma-Jane Beattie - Effectiveness of Testing & Exercising.
People & Organizations:
- Kathryn Holloway - Managing 'Fake News';
- Shaun Ryles MBE - Fighting with False Friends and The Deadly Mexican Butterfly
- David Adamson - Launch in London of BS65000:2022; Organizational Resilience – Code of Practice.
Research & Findings:
- Lyndon Bird - Future Vision for Resilience;
- Dr Yasmin Saidai - Supply Chain Challenges and Framework;
- Dr Stephen Flynn - Moving Beyond Risk Management: The Enterprise Resilience Imperative.