The 21st Edition of BC Management’s Global BCM Compensation Report is now available. This complimentary report details key findings and trends for both permanently employed professionals as well as contractors and consultants within the business continuity and related professions.
Key findings from this year’s report include:
- Wages have grown on average by seven percent globally and by ten percent in the US.
- 83 percent of professionals surveyed for the report have an advanced level degree and 82 percent have a professional certification.
- 32 percent of respondents changed jobs in the past year.
- The unemployment rate for business continuity professionals is between one and two percent.
- 30 percent of respondents worked remotely 100 percent of the time, while only 9 percent were on-site 100 percent of the time.