The 2023 DRI Awards of Excellence are open for nominations
- Published: Wednesday, 24 August 2022 12:42
DRI International’s Awards of Excellence program ‘honors the leaders and innovators in the fields of continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis and risk management’. The 2023 Awards of Excellence will be presented at the DRI Conference on February 28 2023 at the Austin Marriott Downtown in Austin.
Nominations for the awards are now being accepted, with a deadline of November 1, 2022.
The categories are:
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector–503 (c))
- Consultant of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Team of the Year
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Product/Service Provider of the Year