DRI Awards of Excellence 2021 are open for entries
- Published: Tuesday, 29 September 2020 07:26
DRI International's Awards of Excellence aim to recognize leaders and innovators in the fields of business continuity, technology recovery, and crisis and risk management. The awards will be presented early in 2021, with the shortlist scheduled to be published on January 11th.
Entries for the Awards of Excellence are now being accepted. The deadline is December 2nd.
This year’s categories are:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector - 501(c)(3))
- Consultant of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Team of the Year
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year
- Product/Service Provider of the Year.