DRI International now accepting nominations for 2020 Awards of Excellence
- Published: Tuesday, 06 August 2019 07:36
The 2020 DRI International Awards of Excellence will be presented at the DRI Conference on March 3, 2020 at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa in Savannah, GA, USA. The awards recognize excellence and innovation in the fields of business continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis and risk management.
Nominations are now open for the awards, with a deadline of December 2, 2019.
The 2020 award categories are:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector – 501(c)(3))
- Consultant of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Team of the Year
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Product/Service Provider of the Year