Location: US, CA, Fountain Valley
Position’s primary focus will be to develop, execute and maintain HMA’s Business Continuity Management Program (BCMP), including developing a BCMP governance and strategy, conducting/refreshing a business impact analysis, developing, maintaining and implementing business unit recovery plans, developing and implementing communication, training and exercise strategies for plans, providing regular reporting to executive management regarding the current state of the BCMP, taking a leadership role for oversight of response and recovery during a crisis, disaster, or other emergency, working closely with the cybersecurity and IT groups on their management of disaster recovery and how it relates to HMA’s business continuity (BC) initiatives, and providing on-going maintenance of the strategy and plan.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement to Develop a BCMP from the ground up.
- Conduct/refresh the business impact assessment and threat analysis; develop and implement business unit recovery plans.
- Develop and implement communications, training, and exercise strategies for all plans.
- Maintain open and regular communications between HMA’s management; and update plans as business requirements dictate.
- Develop overall governance and strategy for the BCMP, including identifying gaps in current operations and development of specific processes and procedures following a disaster or significant event to minimize the disruption to the business operations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines aligned to industry best practices, as well as oversee policy approval, dissemination, and training.
- Maintain BC software portal.
- Respond to emergencies and data losses, mitigate incidents, and plan to avoid them in the future.
- Develop and coordinate test and exercises to ensure the effectiveness of the BCMP.
- Lead training and awareness efforts required to increase employee understanding of the BC program.
- Lead BC audits and develop a close relationship with the departments’ BC coordinators. Coordinate HMA’s efforts in life safety and information security, regarding BC and be the custodian for companywide policies.