Location: US, MN, Saint Paul
Company: Securian Financial
- Build and maintain Business Continuity strategies to reduce risk and close gaps identified through risk assessment, business impact analysis, and exercising.
- Assess the resiliency of Securian Financial in response to various types of incidents and identify and implement mitigation strategies.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver exercises to business partners and leaders across the Company to identify gaps and validate plans.
- Conduct business impact analysis interviews with key business areas to document changes in process dependencies and recovery requirements.
- Coordinate recovery requirements with Enterprise Technology partners and associated disaster recovery plans.
- Develop straightforward, actionable business continuity plans for key processes across the Company.
- Manage recovery during an incident and assist with incident response activities throughout the duration of the incident.
- Represent BCM with information requests from prospective customers and internal and external assessments to ensure compliance of the business continuity program.
- Interact with senior leaders and associates from across the Company.