Location: UK, London or Belgium, Waterloo
Enterprise Resilience Team.
Primarily responsible for driving Business Continuity Program aspects for regulatory & customer requirements, standards and controls analysis for Fintech organization. Managing reporting, risk identification, presentations and external parties resilience for Enterprise Resilience (Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and some levels of Technical Recovery). This hands-on execution role will work within a team construct while executing independently most of the time implementing policy and procedures from global Enterprise Resilience program.
- Support the Enterprise Resilience program structure to appropriate level for ensuring certification to ISO27001 and alignment to ISO 22301
- Quickly understand and partner with business and technical team members to implement program and support regulatory compliance for all jurisdictions in which our business entities operate – worldwide
- Create reporting to external regulators and customers to address requirements and contract obligations, and present evidence as needed
- Perform as an Enterprise Resilience/Business Continuity Program matter expert to set-up new assets with the proper construct and response model including plans and exercises with strategic partners
- Train business partners on the program’s roles and responsibilities, and ensure all staff within the entity are knowledgeable of our program requirements
- Partner with global Enterprise Resilience staff to understand location-specific crisis management, business continuity, and disaster recovery procedures and standardization
- Build key business relationships across the organization and become a trusted partner to further embed a business continuity and resilience culture
- Provide consultation to management and identify opportunities to implement process improvements
- Future leader potential and present in front of regulators and customers.