Location: UK, Stevenage or Portsmouth
Airbus is looking for two Business Continuity Managers. One to be based in the company's Portsmouth offices and one in the Stevenage HQ.
As a proven Business Continuity professional you will have practical experience of delivering elements of a Business Continuity Program. This will include building and developing plans and providing business impact analysis, exercise and testing of scenarios as well as developing and implementing training and awareness programs.
- Proactively contribute to a continual improvement programme, identifying areas within the BC programme to reduce risk and ensure a more effective response to major disruptions
- Conduct, review and continuously update Business Impact Analysis across all of ADS, to create recovery requirements
- Facilitate the development of recovery strategy solutions for all ADS functions
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of all BC documentation, processes, recovery plans and exercise results
- Coordinate the delivery of exercises to validate that the business can effectively recover from an incident in line with Recovery Time Objectives
- Document any issues and lessons learned in a business disruption and track actions through to completion to resolve open issues.