Location: UK, London
Reporting to the Senior Business Risk Manager, Operational Resilience and Technology, the Business Continuity and Incident Manager will be responsible for embedding, enhancing, and supporting Business Continuity and Incident Management activities across HSBC Innovation Banking (HINV).
The successful candidate will work collaboratively across HINV with stakeholders from multiple functions, also interface with BCIM teams across the wider HSBC group to share best practice, leverage global solutions and support business cases to drive sustainable growth.
They should have an entrepreneurial, collaborative approach and a flexible style that allows for the input of others.
They must possess a high level of energy and initiative and be capable of functioning as a collaborative partner and value-added business contributor.
They must share the core values of HINV and be focused on achieving the best outcome for the organization versus individual achievement.
- Coordinate and track Business Continuity Plans for HINV
- Provide guidance and support to Business Service/BCP owners
- Coordination and liaising with HSBC BCIM teams, being their HINV point of contact for BCM
- Development and enhancement of BCM KRIs, KPIs and MI
- Produce BCM reporting for HINV on a recurring basis and on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Tracking of BCM related vulnerabilities/issues until closure
- Liaise with IT teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives and convey business requirements/expectations
- Develop and execute regular DR testing programs for HINV
- Support wider wargaming exercises / scenario testing as required
- Support Incident Management Team (IMT) activities as required, including:
- Ensuring IMT coverage is appropriate and contact details are up to date
- Documenting minutes of each IMT called, gain approval from IMT chair and circulate
- Regular testing of IMT invocation via Everbridge
- Liaising with HSBC IMT Support teams to ensure Group requirements are met.