Location: UK, London
Agency: Anthony James Recruitment
You must be able to perform the essential roles of an Operational Resilience & Crises Management associate. This will include assisting the Deputy Manager - Operational Resilience in the development of the Operational Resilience Framework.
Furthermore, you will assist in the implementation of the Bank's Operational Resilience Management Program and identify gaps in the process and controls.
- Develop, review and coordinate implementation of Operational Resilience Policy.
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor the action plan for Operational Resilience.
- Design and deliver new controls and procedures in response to areas of : Operational Resilience in regulation / legislation, feedback from the business, operational risk and tech changes.
- Support process owners in the development, review, and overall execution of the BIA process.
- Identify main assets to be considered from the Business Impact Analysis results
- Provide training to the correspondents on how to complete the BIA questionnaire.
- Develop a consolidated BIA report, ensuring its validation and sign off
- Represent the Bank under the guidance and supervision of Head of Operations in any group Operation Resilience programmes and is embedding into the Bank.
- Be an active member of the OR Working Group, coordinating the reporting from the Working Group to the governance committees of the Group.