Location: UK, Nottingham
The Business Continuity Regional Lead is responsible to support corporate business continuity initiatives for a complex multi-site manufacturing organization across the EU region. This position reports to the Senior Director, Business Continuity and Corporate Security.
Essential duties / principal responsibilities:
- Align and champion the corporate business continuity strategy to influence stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Must have a deep understanding of business continuity processes (risk assessment, business impact analysis, BC/Response Plans).
- Partner with manufacturing site stakeholders to support the maturity of their business continuity programs through consistent coordination to plan, improve, and assess plans through exercise.
- Support business units to develop business continuity program elements (risk assessments, business impact analysis, business continuity plans, incident response plans)
- Align business continuity program with our governance framework.
- Assess needs to support site business continuity stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and deliver training to a diverse audience.
- Assess stakeholder output, provide constructive feedback, and coach with the goal to mature business continuity capabilities.