Location: UK, London or Manchester
12 month FTC
Operates in line with the Bank's Risk Management framework (including sub-frameworks) and relevant risk and compliance policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate and timely escalation of any concerns to their line manager.
The Business Continuity Consultant will be a point of contact for all Business Continuity related queries. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the annual cycle of Business Impact Analyses (BIAs), Plans, testing and reporting across the entire UK Bank. They will also provide oversight and governance to ensure good practice is followed at the Bank, aligning to the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines.
- Proactively contribute to a continual improvement programme, identifying areas within the BC programme to reduce risk and ensure a more effective response to major disruptions
- Ensure new risks are identified and escalated through the correct channels with mitigation measures implemented reducing overall risk
- Support the development of BC preparedness reporting to Group and UK Stakeholders
- Maintain and Quality Assess all BC documentation
- Post exercise review and test report writing
- Support the delivery of the business continuity training and awareness activities in the Bank
- Provide support to the supplier assurance process and agreement owners to ensure suppliers have appropriate recovery arrangements
- Support Everbridge administration