Graduate Operational Resilience Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 22 November 2022 09:17
Location: UK, London
Company: Close Brothers
Reporting to the Operational Resilience Manager, the incoming Analyst will support the tracking, oversight, and delivery of the Operational Resilience Programme across the Winterflood and WBS businesses. The role extends to adopting a hands-on approach to support the Operational Resilience Manager (and relevant Project Managers) in the planning, delivery and oversight of key IT related programmes and workstreams associated with Operational Resilience. There will also be opportunities to partner closely with the Head of Technology Governance to perform a range of different ad-hoc duties and projects relating to the wider governance arrangements and deliverables within Winterflood, including the FCA Senior Managers Regime and Third Party Management.
- Assist with the delivery and related change aspects of the Operational Resilience programme and associated IT projects.
- Assist in the tracking of progress against key delivery milestones across the Operational Resilience programme and in the wider IT projects space.
- Support periodic validation activities and participate in appropriate forums to ensure the accuracy of Important Business Service mapping data.
- Assist the supporting of numerous Operational Resilience workstreams in a rapidly moving business environment.
- To provide support in relation to Operational Resilience focused (or associated) internal and external IT audits, managing expectations of key stakeholders and tracking deliverables to suitable conclusions.
- Assist in compiling metrics reports from diverse data sources to identify and communicate enhancement opportunities in the treatment of IT related risk.
- Assist in the regular production of high-quality management information relating to the status of the Operational resilience programme, key projects, and other associated IT workstreams.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Head of Technology Governance in relation to the effective operation of Winterflood’s governance and senior management arrangements.