Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 05 August 2022 08:53
Location: Australia, Sydney
Agency: Bluefin Resources Pty Limited
Report into a CRO who's style is to give autonomy whilst providing support and encouraging development. You will be charged with rolling out the BCM framework across the enterprise.
You will collaborate with the Audit & Risk Committee and Executive Group to develop business continuity and resilience awareness and capabilities; and implement processes and controls to achieve strategic priorities.
The BCM is responsible for the end-to-end management of business continuity planning, preparation, response and recovery across the company, including providing support and advice to the Critical Incident Management Team.
Skills and experience
- Previous business continuity experience gained within a business environment
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary risk management frameworks and practices, and awareness of changes across the risk and business continuity environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including negotiation, setting expectations and influencing
- Desire to drive change and make an impact to the enterprise through BCM