Senior Manager Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 05 August 2022 07:22
Location: US, NC, Burlington or Remote
- Maintain Business Continuity plan and recovery procedures for business-critical processes as identified by the BIA in a 7x24 International Fortune 500 company
- Conduct Business Continuity exercises to ensure readiness in the event of an actual business disruption. Identify gaps found during exercises between recovery objectives and recovery capabilities. Assist with the development of remediation plans to address findings.
- Provide guidance and act as subject matter expert as it pertains to Business Resiliency.
- Coordinate and execute approved adjustments and changes that increase performance and availability of business processes, based on BIA requirements.
- Work with assigned vendor resources in the areas pertaining to Business Resiliency.
- Assess and report risk in the areas pertaining to Business Resiliency planning.
- Participate in cross functional reviews and identify high risk areas pertaining to Business Continuity.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards including Change Management and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Research and recommend possible automated approaches for Business Resiliency planning tasks.
- Facilitate Business Impact Assessments. Identify opportunities for improvement and lead deep dives on key initiatives through program and plan reviews.
- Work closely with IT Resiliency and Crisis Management team members to continually mature and improve the response to disruptive events
- Identify and communicate any gaps between Business Resiliency requirements and capabilities.