Operational Resilience Oversight Manager
- Published: Friday, 05 August 2022 07:15
Location: UK, Manchester
Company: The Co-operative Bank
As Operational Resilience & Oversight Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring oversight, assurance and the accurate reporting of the Bank's Operational Resilience risk profile. You will also ensure compliance with new regulations.
The Bank is looking for candidates with experience of Operational Resilience (i.e. Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Supplier Management and/or candidates with a background in 2nd or 3rd line Risk or Audit roles). This is a fantastic opportunity for great business and stakeholder exposure with the opportunity for career development and succession.
- Ensure the Framework for Operational Resilience Risk operates in line with the Bank Risk Management Framework requirements
- Be responsible for the authorship of related Thematic Risk Policy and Control Standards
- Provide the measurement, oversight and assurance for Operational Resilience and associated risks.
- Report on the Operational Resilience Risk Profile to the Executive and the Board
- To provide support and guidance to business areas to ensure current and future exposure to risk is identified, measured, managed, mitigated and reported through the appropriate governance in a timely and accurate manner in line with Risk Management Framework processes and requirements.