Lead Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 22 June 2022 09:24
Location: UK, Bradford
Organization: Highways England
The National Resilience Team ensures that National Highways and the strategic road network is resilient against major emergency risks and threats.
Your role will be to lead and coordinate all business continuity activity across the company, ensuring that the impact of incidents and disruptive events on our colleagues and essential services is mitigated or minimised.
You will lead a collaborative approach across all directorates to deliver companywide alignment of business continuity planning and response.
- Development and implementation of policies, standards and guidance for business continuity management across the company.
- Leading a programme of work to deliver the requirements of the policy, including business impact analysis, plan-writing, training and exercising.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business to deliver this programme.
- Supporting and coordinating BC specialists in other directorates to ensure a holistic approach to business continuity.
- Managing the effective response (at a corporate level) to major business continuity incidents, including working as part of a 24/7 on-call duty rota.