Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Friday, 17 June 2022 06:59
Location: US, Remote
The Business Continuity Analyst will play an important role in evolving and maturing the organization’s Business Continuity Program to ensure continued operations and service availability to our members and associates during disasters and unexpected business disruptions. S/He will be responsible for the development, implementation, testing and maintenance of business continuity plan, and support response and recovery efforts during disasters and unexpected business disruptions.
- Collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders in the development, implementation, testing and maintenance of the business continuity plans and recovery strategies (including all relevant processes, policies, procedures and documentations) based on business risk tolerances, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Partner with Information Technology to ensure ongoing integration of the IT disaster recovery plan with the business continuity plan; participate in and support the design and development of the IT disaster recovery plan.
- Collaborate with Vendor Management in evaluating and documenting critical third parties' resilience capabilities as well as work with internal vendor relationship owners and vendors to resolve any outstanding findings.
- Partner with Facilities to manage coordination with external agencies (e.g., local authorities, Police, Fire and City officials) with regard to planning, response and recovery procedures.
- Coordinate/facilitate/lead tabletop and/or functional department business continuity exercises to ensure that recovery procedures are effective for the restoration and resumption of critical functions.