Business Continuity Readiness Lead
- Published: Friday, 17 June 2022 06:58
Location: US, NC, Raleigh
Company: Credit Suisse
The BCM Readiness Head is responsible for the oversight and leadership of the disaster recovery testing program in the Americas region. The Readiness Head reports to the Americas Regional BCM Head. You will lead the BCM Readiness program forward, ensuring testing meets all regulatory requirements and expectations.
Skills and experience
- Proven ability to continually improve and adapt the program, including testing methodologies, in line with risk landscape, business changes and standard methodologies. This includes objectives, requirements, results, and implementation.
- Act as BCM subject matter expert (SME) in understanding risks, identifying gaps, providing mitigation solutions, and developing testing scenarios and plans to complete the program.
- Provide review and analysis of disaster recovery solutions in place; provide recommendations and mentorship where gaps or risks identified.
- Lead business engagement and compliance against policy requirements regarding testing.
- Ensure comprehensive issue management process is in place, including identification, reporting and “read-across” of identified themes.
- Build test reports and analysis for both internal and external audiences.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.