Global Business Continuity Lead
- Published: Friday, 13 May 2022 07:26
Location: US, TX, Spring
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business units and global functions to establish, prepare, support and track key metrics (KPI’s).
- Analyze and translate business data into actionable metrics and reports. Ensure accuracy and completeness of metrics
- Monitor the overall business continuity readiness status and report performance to senior management through performance dashboards.
- Articulate business continuity maturity model and roadmap for continuous improvement and report overall status of same to senior management.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Manage ad hoc, moderately to highly complex projects related to BCP improvement and process optimization
- Benchmark HP’s BCM Tools and Solutions against industry peers and recommend improvements.
- Drive continuous process improvement across the BCM domain.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to execute work and fulfill delivery expectations.
- Manages databases and provides support for analysis, forecasting and/or data visualization, ensuring adherence with data governance standards.
- Coordinates the management of databases; ensures alignment and integration of data in adherence with data governance standards.
- Ensures quarterly reporting deliverables and participates in the presentation of results and trend reporting for management review.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation, and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behavior; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Works with internal stakeholders to manage the business continuity plan review, training, and testing requirements.
- Works with technology support groups to ensure all internally and externally hosted applications that are required to support the individual business in the event of a significant business interruption have been identified and are tested in accordance with standards.
- Keeps abreast of business continuity planning industry standards and best practices as well as regulatory trends.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.