Operational Resilience Manager
- Published: Friday, 13 May 2022 07:19
Location: UK, Liverpool or Leicester
As an Operational Resilience Manager in Corporate & Commercial Bank, you will be providing coordination and oversight of Operational Resilience, assisting with the delivery and ongoing management, monitoring and embedding of effective Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) outcomes, practices, and standards across Corporate & Commercial Bank.
- Coordinating with Corporate & Commercial business areas to identify, document, assess and where appropriate, mitigate its major operational resilience exposures through continuous improvement.
- Ensuring detailed analysis/action plans are tracked in line with planned scenario test scripts in line with standards
- Coordination and oversight of business continuity plans for Corporate & Commercial Bank.
- Working with the wider team, on coordination, tracking, communication of Corporate & Commercial customer and servicing impacting incidents, with particular emphasis on operational resilience.
- Building and developing strong relationships with our supporting business areas and key stakeholders.