Business Continuity Planner, IT Services
- Published: Friday, 13 May 2022 07:15
Location: UK, Stoke-on-Trent
- A Business Continuity Planner to be responsible for the maintenance and testing of the IT Service Continuity (ITSC) programme, working with the IT Assurance Manager to support ongoing development.
- You will support all activities that enable the team to manage an IT crisis event, as well as meet compliance requirements for ITSC planning.
- Your primary goals will be the creation and validation of ITSC plans based on a design provided by the Service Design team. You will ensure plans are reviewed and exercised on a regular basis against our infrastructure, identifying gaps and recovery strategies while supporting the data centre isolation exercise schedule.
- You will be responsible for supporting the team’s daily activities and agreeing priorities to meet project deadlines.
- This role is eligible for inclusion in the Company’s hybrid working from home policy.