Operational Resilience Lead
- Published: Wednesday, 24 November 2021 08:54
Location: UK, Osterley
Sky is looking for a keen and motivated Operational Resilience Lead to drive, deliver and implement all aspects of Operational Resilience, primarily in the discipline of Business Continuity (BC), but also Crisis Management and Emergency Response, across all areas of the business and its markets.
What you’ll do:
- Embed a resilient mindset in the business by supporting capability, alignment and awareness, facilitating the markets locally by promoting Group strategy, policies and processes
- Be part of the team responsible for implementing operational resilience across Sky; helping deliver strategies focused on protecting the organisation and delivering positive customer experiences
- Support and add value to Sky’s future while maintaining industry leading performance; provide expertise across a varied risk portfolio; provide quick response when needed
- Be an active part of an inclusive team in which people are empowered to succeed and collaboration is encouraged
- Strive for continuous improvement, challenging and enhancing existing resilience arrangements, through innovative and creative thinking and consideration of methods in delivery and building capability
- You will facilitate collaborative and transparent ways of working between stakeholders e.g. suppliers, partners, demand stakeholders and industry bodies
- Test capabilities through exercising, identifying critical gaps in response capability and close them
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and be agile in aligning the approach to the requirements of the business
- Be ready to respond in the role of Crisis Coordinator if there is a live crisis
- Continually strive to develop and improve systems and processes.