Manager, Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 24 November 2021 08:47
Location: US, Kirkland, WA
Agency: BC Management
Job posting: #4048
A client of BC Management is seeking a Business Continuity Manager to be responsible for the management, development, and implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) throughout the organization.
- Coordinate business units and production areas with Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify critical time-sensitive functions and assigning Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs)
- Recommend recovery strategies and options to assist with the implementation of recovery solutions.
- Work with senior management to coordinate business continuity governance activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate business continuity exercises/testing.
- Develop schedules for awareness/training for organizational and business unit.
- Support remote locations with 25% travel