Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Consultant
- Published: Wednesday, 24 November 2021 08:42
Location: Australia, Melbourne
As the Senior Consultant, Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) you will be responsible for the building and maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovery playbooks to support event scenarios that may impact this higher education institution.
You will also support the business during a disaster by coordinating the execution of relevant recovery plans.
- Deliver an agile Business & Technology (BCP and DRP) practice across the organization
- Development of methodology, frameworks, training material and other relevant artefacts to support and drive the delivery of BTR practice
- Responsibility for the continued uplift of business resilience culture, including development and communication of resilience documentation and awareness material
- Assume the role of single point of contact (SPOC) and advocate for matters relating to business resilience
- Lead and guide the greater community in matters of business resumption and business practices
- Act as a key collaborator to the continuous improvement of the CISO function based on a thorough knowledge of contemporary Technology, Cyber & Resilience Management practices