Director of Third-Party Risk and Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 24 November 2021 08:38
Location: US, NY, New York
As the Director of Third-Party Risk and Business Continuity, you will be central to building out core risk and compliance capabilities for a high growth fintech startup.
In this role, you will work directly with the General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer to design, build and lead the company’s Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM), Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) and Incident Response processes.
You bring experience and the perspective of how established organizations manage and prepare for TPRM and BCDR and are able to apply it in a manner fit-to-purpose for a rapidly scaling organization.
- Reviewing existing third-party vendors, contracts and controls and identify areas for enhancement
- Designing and implementing TPRM questionnaires and ongoing monitoring processes
- Determine and inventory critical business operations and create backup and incident response plans for the organization
- Identifying the technology assets (such as hardware, software, and data) that are critical to the business and develop administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to ensure they can quickly be restored
- Leading the development and execution of business impact assessments, testing and tabletop exercises
- Establishing structures for review and decision making on important compliance topics
- Developing and maintaining the policies, procedures and other documentation to support the above