Senior Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 24 November 2021 08:33
Location: UK, London
Agency: Barclay Simpson
This Barclay Simpson client is a global Asset Manager with over 1 trillion dollars AUM. With head offices in America and across EMEA, APAC & in London, this firm has a global reach and an inclusive, fast paced culture. This firm has continued to hire over the past 2 years and is still growing in the UK entity. They offer a competitive package and flexible working.
- Designing and embedding the business & corporate BC strategy and policy for EMEA.
- Translating policies, understanding the regulators legislations, and communicating this to the rest of the business through education and persuasion.
- Lead policy strategy and tackling daily tasks with a solutions & process improvement mindset.
- Regular reporting of business continuity to senior stakeholders, other business areas and within committee meetings.
- You will have exposure to the full business and will need to be confident in liaising with stakeholders of all levels in multiple jurisdictions whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Ensuring operations and core business functions are not severely impacted by a disaster or unplanned incident that take critical systems offline. Organising a plan if said scenarios take place.
- Administrative activities including but not limited to planning for programmes of work, updating systems and reconciliation.
- Supporting the Head of Risk with SMF4 reporting.