Senior Manager Business Resilience
- Published: Wednesday, 06 October 2021 08:21
Location: New Zealand, Auckland
Company: ASB Bank Limited
ASB's Business Resilience Team are critical in ensuring that the organization is prepared and capable of responding to business disruption, by ensuring adequate frameworks, processes, documentation and systems are in place. As part of the Line 2 Risk team they support, maintain, and enhance ASB's Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Crisis Management (CM).
- Provide technical and people leadership to a team of people who have similar expertise in the profession of business resilience and crisis management.
- Work with people across the ASB Group by supporting them in achieving robust and fit for purpose continuity and response plans to business disruption events.
- Ensure there is an effective support team in place to support a rapid response to crisis events, this involves maintaining a 24/7 crisis response capability.
- Work collaboratively with CBA Corporate Insurance to deliver an appropriate and cost-effective corporate insurance portfolio.