Senior Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 14 September 2021 11:48
Location: US, Pasadena, CA
Agency: BC Management
Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA (USA Citizenship or Green Card).
5+ years of Business Continuity expertise.
Provide leadership in coordinating, assessing, and communicating business continuity requirements for this BC Management client for all core business functions. In partnership with the Enterprise Business Continuity Office (EBCO) and business process owners, ensure business processes can be resumed within defined recovery timeframes by coordinating Business Impact Analysis (BIA’s), Business Continuity Planning, and appropriate exercises. Coordinate the design, development, maintenance, and testing of the business continuity program for the enterprise.
- Act as the primary business continuity program coordinator. Work with business segment leaders to conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) and develop Business Continuity Plans (BCPs).
- Coordinate the development, documentation, communication, testing, and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans (BCPs), procedures, processes, and checklists.
- Provide leadership and coordination for the entire continuity process during exercises and actual disasters.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate exercises of the company's business continuity strategies. Provide follow-up documentation and gap analysis.
- Facilitate training necessary to ensure that program participants are aware of their roles and can execute their assigned responsibilities when needed.
- Manage the BC planning process across the enterprise.
- Manage the Enterprise Mass Notification System and business continuity planning platform.
- Prepares documentation for audits and regulatory examinations.
- Serves on the corporate Incident Assessment Team (IAT), and acts as the member of the initial response team.