Business Continuity and Crisis Management Business Partner
- Published: Tuesday, 14 September 2021 11:24
Location: UK, Brighton and Hove
Organization: The Pensions Regulator
This role will be to support the training and roll out of a new crisis management and business continuity tool across TPR.
As a member of this team you will, following training, provide subject matter expertise to all levels across TPR including Directors and Senior Management in conducting and facilitating Critical Process impact assessments and how to record this using the new Continuity 2 BCM tool.
- Provide training in business impact assessments to those responsible for business continuity and crisis management planning.
- Understand and communicate the TPR crisis management and continuity planning framework
- Train staff at all levels in use of the continuity planning tool, Continuity 2 (C2)
- Be an SME contact for help and support to directorates and teams in the use of the new tool.
- Provide updates, MI and data on progress
- Support Gold, Silver and Bronze Crisis Management teams during incidents in line with the TPR crisis management framework.
- Provide and deliver a schedule of testing and exercising scenarios al all levels
- Provide and maintain a programme of continuous improvement across the business.