Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 14 September 2021 11:19
Location: UK, Birmingham
Agency: 1st Executive
As a key member of this newly formed UK Procurement and Supplier Governance team, you will proactively engage with the business to drive strategy in line with corporate objectives. The changing regulatory environment and focus means that the role will be responsible for all of the groups operational resilience assessments and impact tolerances that are embedded into relevant business processes and include where applicable key third party suppliers impacts. The business is going through a period of strategic change as it removes legacy systems and works towards a digital transformation (eg. Cloud). During the next two years this will be a dynamic role with a continuously changing landscape.
- A subject matter expert that promotes the importance of business continuity planning and operational resilience with the senior stakeholder community
- Responsible for annual assessment of Important Business Services across all Company Entities and embed operational resilience responsibilities to meet PRA regulations
- To lead by coaching and influencing the importance of business operational resilience across all business areas and ensuring buy in and on time delivery with senior colleagues who are operating outside the Procurement team structure
- To lead on policy strategy and development based on innovative thinking for defined problems.
- To undertake a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) of the business operations to establish Business Continuity (BC) strategy including key risks and the impacts affecting business operations
- Assist with coordinating the Group's response to a disruptive event or incident
- To review Third Party supplier disaster recovery arrangements requirements.