Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 10 September 2021 07:30
Location: Australia, Sydney
Company: Kennedy Reid
The Business Continuity Manager supports the Chief Risk Officer in providing direction and leadership in managing emergency management and disruption risks in collaboration with the Audit and Risk Committee and Executive Group to develop business continuity and resilience awareness and capabilities; and implement processes and controls to achieve strategic priorities.
- Develop Business Continuity Management & Resilience reports for the Audit & Risk Committee, Council and Executive Group.
- Manage and drive the development and identify continuous improvement across the Business Continuity Management & Resilience Framework including Policy, Procedure, Guidelines, resources, reporting, education and training.
- Manage and drive the documentation and continuous improvement of Emergency and Critical Incident Management including Policy, Procedure, Guidelines and reporting, and supporting other key functional areas Facilities, Security and WHS.
- Manage and drive the development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans, including review of Business Impact Analysis and Critical Staff Lists.
- Support with the coordination of the Emergency Planning Committees and provide expert advice in the development and maintenance of the Emergency Management Plans.
- Provide critical operational, logistics and planning support during an incident, emergency or crisis and throughout the recovery phase.
- Collaborate with IT to review and assess business impacts.
- Manage and drive plans in preparedness, response strategies and operational resilience with regards to a range of potential emergencies, disasters and other business disruptions.
- Comply with relevant EEO and WHS regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required and appropriate for this classification.