Risk and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 21 July 2021 07:39
Location: UK, Sheffield
Agency: Dutton Recruitment
The Risk and Business Continuity Manager leads the design and delivery of the frameworks for risk management, and incident management and business continuity. As this University transitions to a new way of working post pandemic, the role will support the Head of Planning, Risk and Insurance to review lessons learned and implement updated approaches to support the successful delivery of the University plan. Key to the role is the ability to engage a wide variety of stakeholders to develop and embed a strong risk culture within the University.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the University to understand their key issues and concerns
- Document, analyse and convey our strategic risks to allow the University Leadership Team to take appropriate action as required
- In understanding the risks, be able to identify areas where business interruptions (incidents) would have the biggest impacts on the University
- To develop business continuity plans with stakeholders and work with colleagues to ensure everyone knows what to do if something goes wrong.