Technology Senior Business Continuity Associate
- Published: Friday, 16 July 2021 09:35
Location: US, Jersey City, NJ
Agency: BC Management
Provide support and subject matter expertise supporting technology resiliency at this company and its subsidiaries, frequently collaborating with technology, business area representatives, and other risk areas; to identify and mitigate resiliency risks in the enterprise technology footprint. The Business Continuity and Resilience team is responsible for preparing the organization to respond to events that can interrupt business so that critical business functions continue within regulatory and operational tolerances.
- Run the lifecycle of the Reg SCI Disaster Recovery client test program to help assure that the company maintains compliance with the SEC regulation.
- Act as point interface for the company's designated external clients, who represent the biggest customers in ensuring preparedness and engagement in the Reg SCI Disaster Recovery industry test.
- Guide cross functional support groups from IT, Customer Support, Relationship Management, and Product to an end-to-end client test support model is strategically supported in line with customer excellence expectations.
- Work within the Business Continuity team in the annual client designation process.
- Help support and define the company's expanding Business Continuity external test requirements.
- Support the Technology Resilience team in the observation and assessment of the Technology Disaster Recovery program.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships with business partners and other risk control functions via maintenance of select business resilience plans.
- Help define, track, and report metrics related to adherence and performance against Business Continuity policy requirements.
- Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibility to monitor and mitigate risk.